It's hard enough not to underestimate the value of a person's appearance. Indeed, depending on how we look, the first impression is formed, which is quite difficult to change. Fortunately, the modern world offers people a lot of ways to correct the body, and tummy tuck is included.
Of course, different plastic surgeries are performed all over the world, including the CIS countries. But do not forget that the level of the development of health and medical services in Israel is one of the best in the world. Thanks to the modern system of training highly qualified specialists, using the most advanced equipment and the latest medicines and materials, abdominoplasty in Israel, has not only the high effect, but also saves the patient's health. It allows you to get rid of such things as the drooping stomach, which may occur due to the rapid weight loss or after pregnancy. Another advantage of abdominoplasty in Israel is a price that is significantly lower than in medical institutions in America and Europe and the process is not inferior to them in quality and efficiency.
The features of the operation
Abdominoplasty is the plastic surgery the main aim of which is to change the appearance of the abdomen, with the help of lifting and removing the excess skin. It should be understood that the removal of fatty tissue in the case of tummy plastic is not provided; and it is not a way to get rid of excess weight.
Indications for abdominoplasty
The indications for tummy plastic are the following:
- Lack of possibility to perform the liposuction;
- The impossibility to correct the excess skin or fat in the abdominal area by other methods (diet, exercise, etc.);
- The omission of the anterior abdominal wall;
- Strongly expressed streamers;
- Rough postoperative scars in the abdomen.
Contraindications to tummy plastic
Abdominoplasty in Israel is not run if there are such problems:
- Postoperative scars, which are located above the navel;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- The cardiac or pulmonary insufficiency;
- Bright signs of obesity.
Also, tummy tuck surgery is not performed for those patients, who plan to become pregnant within one year after the operation.
Before abdominoplasty in Israel the patient is asked to undergo a full examination, which allows determining the method of operation and finding a suitable anesthetic drug.
Methods of abdominoplasty in Israel
Currently, there are four basic techniques for tummy tuck in our clinics:
- The standard method of abdominoplasty is to remove the excess skin, with the help of suturing the abdominal muscles and then the formation of a new navel through an incision in the bikini area;
- Mini abdominoplasty differs from the above method in some facts. During the operation the amount and the value of the slits are minimized. This significantly reduces the risk of complications, as well as terms of the rehabilitation period;
- Extended abdominoplasty in Israel is used in cases where there is a strong sagging skin on the abdomen, hips, thighs and upper regions of the back;
- Endoscopic abdominoplasty is useful if you need to tighten your stomach muscles and it doesn’t involve the removal of excess skin. This method is considered to be less traumatic and often is combined with liposuction.
The most often abdominoplasty in Israel is carried out using general anesthesia, but there are cases where local anesthesia is more appropriate for the usage. This means to perform two cuts in the abdomen and navel during the plastic surgery. After that, the part of the abdominal skin is gathered up and muscles are stitched to strengthen the abdominal wall. Thereafter, the excess skin is removed, and the navel is replaced to the center of the abdomen. Depending on the selected method and the patient's health the surgery can last from two to five hours.
After abdominoplasty surgery, the surgeons leave two tubes in the groin area through which the removal of fluid is performed. Also compression bandage is applied on the abdomen after abdominoplasty.
The rehabilitation period usually takes about a week after abdominoplasty in Israel. During this time the patient must stay in the hospital. In addition, next two months after the tummy tuck surgery it is necessary to wear a special compression garment and to refrain from strenuous exercises.
In some cases, during the abdominoplasty in Israel, hernia, which is located in the anterior abdominal wall, is removed. However, the surgeons do not recommend combining this type of plastic surgery with other operations.