Eyes are not only one of the most prominent features of your face, but also they are clear indicators of the general state of the organism. Quite often the reasons for seeking the services of plastic surgeons are banal age-related changes that affect a person's appearance.
One of the ways to change the appearance of the eye is the correction of skin around them. Changing the eyelid, eliminating the swollen eyelids, baggy skin below the eyes - this is only the part of the opportunities that can offer blepharoplasty in Israel. Nevertheless, it is worth remembering that any operations resulting in the immediate vicinity of the eyes, require special care and caution. That's why eyelid surgery in Israel is carried out only by highly qualified specialists with extensive practical experience.
Types of blepharoplasty in Israel
Currently, there are several types of blepharoplasty:
- Upper eyelid blepharoplasty - gets rid of the drooping or lowering eyelid and thus "open" look;
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty – gives the opportunity to eliminate eyes herniae and swollen eyes;
- Circle blepharoplasty - a combination of operations at the upper and lower eyelids;
- Canthopexy (canthoplasty) – the change in eye shape with the help of the eye lifting. In this case the angles of the eyes are changed. You can also correct only the lower eyelid to remove the effects of a tired, sad look without changing the shape of the eye;
- Transconjunctival blepharoplasty - the main difference of this method from other methods is in that fact, that the access to the operated zone is carried out not through the skin, but through the conjunctiva of the lower eyelid in order to achieve more cosmetic effect. Thank to this process, after the surgery neither seams nor scars have been left, only a small incision that heals quickly.
What problems can eliminate blepharoplasty?
Eyelid surgery will not help to correct the so-called "crow's feet". However, due to tightening of the skin, they become less visible; the look will become more open, the visual fatigue will be disappeared. That will help to create a great rejuvenating effect.
One of the main advantages of blepharoplasty in Israel is that fact, that the effect of the operation is not evident. Often other people are not able to understand what exactly has changed in man despite the obvious improvement in the appearance. Quite often, eyelid surgery in Israel is combined with the other plastic and cosmetic procedures such as grinding or face lift, which creates the more powerful effect.
As it is well known, the doctors prefer gentle methods during the surgery and blepharoplasty in Israel. In this case, a transconjunctival blepharoplasty is performed. However, this method has one serious limitation - it is suitable only for those patients who are young, and the skin elasticity is saved.
In addition, today, a laser is used during blepharoplasty in Israel, which has a number of advantages compared with the traditional surgery:
- The usage of the laser allows to increase the accuracy of operations and cuts, as the depth of the penetration can be controlled within the accuracy of a few microns;
- The risk to injure healthy tissues is less;
- Reducing the time required for the operation;
- The stimulation of collagen makes the skin in the area of impact more elastic;
- Lack of bleeding;
- Less time is required for post-operative rehabilitation.
How is blepharoplasty performed in Israel?
Through the usage of modern equipment and innovative technologies, eyelid surgery is performed in Israel on an outpatient basis. It is possible to carry out the operation under general as well as under local anesthesia.
The first few days after blepharoplasty in Israel the patient must instill special antibacterial drops to avoid the penetration of the infections. In addition, within a week after blepharoplasty, the patients are advised to wear sunglasses that will hide the post-operative swelling and will protect your eyes from dust. The full recovery of the tissues after blepharoplasty takes about two weeks in Israel. During this period the patient should avoid the eyelids makeup.
Contra-indications to eyelid surgery
It must be remembered that, blepharoplasty, as the most types of surgery in Israel, has a number of contra-indications. These include infectious diseases, chronic diseases in decompensation, increased intraocular pressure, hypertension.