The effectiveness of IVF in Israel is 40%. This is one of the highest IVF rates in the world. Fertility specialists at Assaf HaRofeh Medical Center are in high demand from foreign patients seeking treatment for infertility, among them - the citizens of CIS countries, the United States, Western Europe. This is due to the affordability of IVF cost in Israel and high professionalism of our doctors.
The IVF costs in Israel 4900 dollars at professor Revel. IVF in Israel includes the following procedures:
- The first consultation at professor Raphael Ronel;
- Transvaginal ultrasound;
- Initial blood tests, including general, biochemical tests, analysis for hepatitis viruses, HIV, hormones;
- Spermogram and blood tests of partner (general and biochemical blood tests, analysis for hepatitis and HIV viruses);
- Professor’s consultation, ultrasound, blood tests during the stimulation (every 2-3 days) for 2-3 weeks;
- IVF or ICSI (without additional fees) for medical reasons;
- The blood test for pregnancy;
- Final professor’s consultation.
We can confidently state that our IVF cost in Israel is unique. Similar IVF packages in other private and public hospitals in Israel are more expensive from 30% to 300%!!! Remember, your treatment will provide directly professor Ronel, who is one of the leading fertility specialists on IVF treatment in Israel. Over the years, his name is included in the annual list of the 10 best fertility specialists in the country.
In vitro fertilization is one of the most effective methods of the artificial insemination. This procedure involves moving the developing fertilized ovum (embryo) into the uterus. It is used in severe cases of infertility that are not treatable by conservative and endoscopic methods. The IVF in Israel is shown in the following cases:
- The problems with the ovulation - the ovule is not matured and become unviable.
- Tubal infertility - the infection affects the fallopian tubes and lead to the inflammatory process or endometriosis
- Endometriosis predisposes tubal diseases, and may have the negative effect on the ovaries and ovule.
- Immunological infertility - it is when the autoimmune response that causes the problem develops in the body. This type of infertility is treated with corticosteroids, heparin.
- Endocrine disorders - hormonal disease (hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia).
- Psychological infertility means the fear of pregnancy, chronic stress, etc.
- Male Infertility - reduced sperm count and semen volume.
IVF in Israel takes place in more than 30 institutions in the country. Approximately 18,000 couples annually undergo this procedure here, which is several times higher than in the other countries.
Benefits of the artificial insemination in Israel
- Highly qualified specialists in infertility problems work in Israeli clinics, most of them were trained in leading Western clinics. This experience allows us to use the most modern techniques.
- The individual approach to the IVF takes into account psychological and physiological characteristics of women.
- The latest equipment in clinics.
- The usage of innovative technologies in the diagnostics of in vitro fertilization.
- Comfortable staying conditions. A woman can save sanity and balance during the IVF procedure in Israel.
- Flexible pricing, the ability to take into account the financial resources and needs of patients. The cost of IVF in Israel is considerably cheaper than in other countries;
IVF in Israel - it is a minimum risk, high probability of achieving a positive result; it’s record is about 40-45%. Reviews of the IVF in Israel are very positive due to the high qualifications of doctors and the usage of modern techniques.
Medical documents are necessary for prior consultation, including the acts of previous IVF (if such have been done). The first meeting of the couple with the doctor takes place three days before the beginning of the cycle, if there is a clear menstrual cycle. When there are serious failures and violations the experts recommend the arrival date on the basis of provided documents.
Ways of IVF in Israel
There are 2 ways to do the IVF:
- Insemination "in vitro" – the IVF method, when the ovum is fertilized in vitro with sperm suspension on nutrient substrate. If the sperm quality is poor and in vitro fertilization test is failed, the IVF is performed by ISCI.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (method ISCI) is a method of artificial insemination if the structure of sperm is broken or the weak mobility of sperm is diagnosed. In this case is used micromanipulator methodic (ISCI). In the absence of sperm in the ejaculate they are extracted from the spermatic duct or directly from the testis and stored in liquid nitrogen. The most viable sperm is injected into an ovum using special microsurgical instruments. It is a revolutionary method of IVF which is used when sperm quality is very low.
Those couples, who have passed our IVF, doctors recommend to pass pre-implantation genetic diagnostics. Using this method, the embryo at the morula stage, consisting of 4-8 cells, before the transportation into the uterus, is examined for presence of major defects and chromosomal diseases (hemophilia, Down syndrome, etc.). Further diagnostics requires the biopsy, in accordance with all modern techniques of the molecular biology. Also, this test can determine the sex of the baby. It costs about 3000 $.
Procedural steps of the IVF in Israel
- The consultation of the specialist in the field of reproductive medicine during the procedure.
- The process of stimulating development of ovule. At the initial stage of the menstrual cycle is used hormone therapy or medication that stimulates the growth of follicles, which are formed inside the ovule. Starting this stage of the IVF depends on the woman age and ovaries condition. The patients under 35 years old, usually are prescribed the treatment from the 21st day of the menstrual cycle, over 35 – from the 1st day, the day is determined by your doctor. After some days the following procedures are performed: the ultrasound investigation, blood test for the diagnosis phase of the menstrual cycle and determining the number of follicles. When the required results are achieved some medicines are prescribed that stimulate the growth of ovule needed for the IVF in Israel.
- Removing the ovule. During this phase, the internal anxiolytic medicines or anesthesia are used. Through the vagina the needle is injected into the ovaries. This needle punctures the follicles and the ovule liquid is recovered. Then the intravenous antibiotic therapy is assigned to prevent the onset of infection, sometimes antimicrobials medicines are prescribed in the form of pills during 3 to 4 days. The ovule is placed in a special environment that meets the peculiarities of the female body (temperature, carbon dioxide).
- Getting the sperm. With a deficit of sperm that prevents the success of the IVF it can be produced from the epididymis or directly from the testis. The sperm in the laboratory undergoes the special treatment, than those spermatozoa are selected that performs motions. To improve their quality the man should refrain from sexual activity within 3-5 days, and as early as possible give up smoking and other negative habits, because they may have the negative impact on the IVF or the health of the child.
- The fertilization and incubation - this stage of the IVF in Israel takes about 3 to 6 days. The embryologist combines sperm and ovum in the laboratory, than they are stored in the incubation conditions for a few days.
- Embryo transfer procedure. During this stage of artificial insemination the doctor choses the best embryos, and the number of transplanted embryos is discussed with the patient. A small number of embryos reduce the probability of conception, the large number can cause multiple pregnancy, during which you might face the complications (premature birth, miscarriage development). With a large number of suitable embryos it is possible to keep them in the deep freeze in liquid nitrogen; they may be used in the future, if the attempt of the fertilization is unsuccessful. The embryos are placed in the uterine cavity with the usage of the catheter. The anesthesia does not apply because there is no need. The ultrasound testing is often used during the procedure. Then the hormonal treatment is picked up to increase the likelihood of developing pregnancy with the IVF in Israel.
- The observation of the initial stage of pregnancy. After the final stage every three days a woman check the hormone level in the blood. After the first two weeks of the observation the blood test is performed to check the blood for chorionic gonadotropin. The sufficient amount of chorionic gonadotropin shows the pregnancy and the successful completion of the procedure.
The IVF in Israel takes about a month. The woman after in vitro fertilization should be under the close professional care, and needs very careful behavior to her.
IVF cost in Israel
The estimated cost of the IVF in Israel is around 4000 - 7000 $, it depends on the selected clinics. All additional expenses and medicines which are necessary for the IVF treatment in Israel are paid separately. However, the number of clinics includes medicines and some types of diagnostic procedures in the price.
The largest medical centers for the treatment of the infertility in Israel are "Ichilov" Hospital, Rabin Medical Center, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center and several others.
Also the IVF in Israel successfully uses the following reproductive methods of the infertility treatment:
- Embryo cryopreservation method - a method of infertility treatment in which embryos are stored in the laboratory for the future implantation.
- Oocyte cryopreservation method - the preservation and freezing of the ovums before chemotherapy those patients, who are sick with cancer, or in single women who delay motherhood.
- The treatment of male infertility in Israel involves a set of procedures. The surgery methods include: operation electroejaculation, varicocele, sperm injection, epididymal and testicular recovery for further IVF development.
- Method ZIFT involves the transplantation of the fertilized ovum into the fallopian tubes. It is the most invasive method of the treatment. It is performed in less than 1% of people. The fertilized ovums are transplanted into the fallopian tubes by laparoscopy with general anesthesia.
Due to the method of the IVF in Israel, many families have experienced the joy and happiness of motherhood and fatherhood. Therefore, if there are difficulties in conceiving a child, remember that there is a possibility of artificial insemination. Referring to the center «Isramedic», you will receive the quality medical care in solving the problem of infertility. We will find the best specialist, suitable clinic for you; provide the most favorable conditions for the treatment. All questions that you are interested in you may ask the experts «Isramedic», by sending a request for the treatment or call the above number.