Any person naturally desire physical perfection. Unfortunately, sedentary lifestyle, poor diet and other factors do not allow us to look as we want. That is why the plastic surgery is a very viable option to change the appearance for a lot of people.
Among the huge number of services that offer different clinics, liposuction is the most publicized kind of the figure correction in Israel. Liposuction in Israel allows you quickly and safely to get rid of unwanted fat due to the fact that our country has used many techniques for this operation. Of course, now many medical institutions offer similar services in different countries. However, it should be understood that the effectiveness of the procedure depends not only on technical equipment, but also on the skill and experience of the expert. That's why, if you chose the liposuction in Israel, it will be successful choise.
What is Liposuction?
Such cosmetic surgery, which involves the removal of the excess fat of the human body which is deposited in the hips, buttocks, abdomen, chin, etc., is called liposuction in Israel. It must be remembered that, the liposuction in Israel is not a way to cure obesity, regardless of what the doctors promise their clients. Typically, liposuction in Israel is produced if the fat is distributed unevenly.
Benefits of Liposuction in Israel
Quite often, people complain that the cost of liposuction in Israel is overpriced and does not justify the quality of provided services. However, there are several advantages of this operation in our country.
Perhaps the main advantage among them is the safety of the procedure, which is based on a careful selection of anesthesia, which does not cause the allergic reaction of the patient. Also, Israeli clinics may provide a wide variety of types of plastic surgery.
The methodology of the liposuction procedure
Today there are the following methods of liposuction in Israel:
- Syringe - this technique involves the suction of excess fat with the help of a special syringe with a fine needle. This method is rarely used, mainly in cases where it is necessary to remove a small amount of fat from the parts of the body, which are not desirable to injure;
- Ultrasonic – the destruction of subcutis, with the help of the ultrasonics, followed by the removal of the fat under the skin using a vacuum sonication. This type of operation can not only eliminate the fat, but also regain skin elasticity;
- Tumescent liposuction – the introduction into the area of stored fat, using a syringe with the special substance consisting of saline, adrenaline and anesthetic. After the cells are destroyed they are suctioned by vacuum. This method of liposuction in Israel is used in cases where it is necessary to remove the large deposits of fat under the skin;
- Dry (vacuum) – the introduction of the cannula, into the small incisions in the skin. They suck out the fat with the help of the vacuum. For the reason that this method of liposuction in Israel is too traumatic, it is rarely used because of the deterioration in condition of the nerves and blood vessels in the area of vacuum exposure. In addition, the patient who passed this type of the surgical intervention should wear slimming underwear for some time;
- Laser - This technique is based on the usage of a laser to destroy the adipose tissue. After that, the remnants of fat under the skin are removed through small punctures. The main advantage of this type of plastic surgery is the lack of skin injuries and burns and the possibility to avoid bleeding. Due to this the patient can return to a normal lifestyle within three days after laser liposuction. Nevertheless, within two weeks the patient should wear slimming underwear;
- Non-invasive - This technique is based on the removal of excess fat by not with the help of the operation, but with the usage of the natural excretory functions of the liver and kidneys. To do this, the patient adhibites a special drug that destroys fat deposits. However, despite its apparent simplicity, this method of liposuction in Israel is rarely used because it causes increased load on some organs.
It must be remembered that the experienced experts do not recommend getting rid of excess fat in one liposuction procedure, as deposits can recover very quickly, which means that the efforts of surgeons and cash spending will be completely wasted. Despite the proven effectiveness of the liposuction in Israel, it is not a universal method of getting rid of obesity, and if you plan to change your appearance once and forever, one operation won’t be enough.