Gilad Ben Baruch is famous Israeli gynecologist, oncogynecologist, a developer of new technologies for Surgical Oncology. He has over thirty-five years of clinical experience, thousands of successful operations, the scientific merits and publications and many thanks from the patients.
Dr. Ben Baruch’s field of work
- Surgery in the case of vagina cancer
- The treatment of uterine cancer
- Surgery of cervical tumors
- The treatment of Endometriosis
- The treatment of ovarian cancer
- Removal of uterine polyps
Gili Ben Bruch’s positions and jobs
- The head of Oncosurgery Department at Tel Hashomer Clinic.
- The head of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Center named after Buchman at Tel Hashomer Clinic.
- Professor at the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, the head of the gynecological oncology course.
Education and training
Professor Giliad Ben Baruch is a graduate of the Medical Faculty at Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
After this he worked on probation at Cincinnati hospital (USA, Ohio).
Membership in scientific and medical organizations
- American Association of Gynecology
- American Society of Gynecological Oncology
- Also Professor Gili Ben Baruch was elected to the Academic Board of Israeli Association of Gynecology.