He is the chief of the Urological Section at Beilinson Hospital, Rabin MC
Uro-oncology (cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer and testicular cancer, prostate cancer). He performs the reconstruction of the bladder, robotic prostatectomy, cancer surgeries with preservation of the nerve endings.
Tel Aviv University.
- Department of Urology, Beilinson Hospital.
- Urological surgery and trauma at Witwatersrand University (Johannesburg).
- Uro-oncology, reconstruction of the urinary tract and testicular cancer at the University Hospital Indiana (USA).
Clinical work experience:
- Residency at Beilinson hospital.
- Founder of oncourological Department at Beilinson Hospital.
- Head of the Urological Section at Beilinson Hospital.
- Deputy-head of the Davidoff Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Professor at Tel Aviv University in the field of clinical urological surgery.
He published more than 100 scientific articles. Professor Jack Baniel is the analyst of the largest publications on uro-oncology, he participates in a number of clinical researches of global scale. He is also included in the group of researchers at the Weizmann Institute of Science and at Tel Aviv University. Professor Jack Baniel is the board member of the international research organizations that are engaged in clinical research in the field of uro-oncology.
Membership in professional organizations:
- The Israeli Medical Association .
- Israeli Association of Urology.
- European Association of Urology.
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC).
- American Association of Urology.