He is the head of the department of Otolaryngology – the head and neck surgery and maxillofacial surgery at Ichilov Medical Center in Tel Aviv.
Skull base surgeries, neck and head oncosurgery
University of Bologna (Italy).
- Specialization in otolaryngology at "Soroka" Medical Center
- Oncologic surgery in the head and neck areas at Mount Sinai Hospital (Toronto, Canada)
- Microvascular surgery and reconstruction of the head and neck at the University of Toronto (Canada)
- Operations on the skull base in maxillofacial area and reconstructive surgery at University of Bern (Switzerland).
Clinical work experience
- Internship in the field of ENT oncology at Soroka Medical Center, deputy head of the department of surgical oncology of the head and neck, then – the head of the department
- Head of the Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Clinic Ichilov
- Head of the Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Ichilov Medical Center in Tel Aviv
Author of 180 scientific papers, 5-books on the themes of skull base surgery and neck, a member at 250 international medical conferences.
- Professor of Medicine and Head of the Department of Otolaryngology and ENT surgery at Tel Aviv University
- Member of the Department of ENT surgery at the University of Toronto (Canada)
Membership in professional organizations
- Israeli doctors union
- Association of ENT surgeons in Israel
- International Association of ENT surgeons
- Asian Association of ENT surgeons
- American Academy of Plastic and facial reconstructive surgery
- Canadian Academy of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Association of Head and Neck Surgery
- The North American Association of Surgeons of the skull base
- American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and skull surgery