He is the head of the department for the treatment of metastatic bone disease in Ichilov Medical Center.
Orthopedic surgery, oncological orthopedics (metastatic bone disease, bone sarcoma, replacement the abarthrosis and bones).
Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 1994-1997 - residency at Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov).
- 1997 - orthopedic pathology at Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Maryland.
- 1997-1999 - Oncology Orthopaedic at Cancer Center in Washington (USA). .
- 1999-2001 - residency in orthopedic surgery at Ichilov center.
Clinical work experience:
- 1994-2001 - Internship in medical centers in Israel and the United States.
- 2001 - Senior doctor at Israeli oncological orthopedics center in Ichilov Medical Center
- 2001 – Advisor at Meuhedet Health Services in the field of orthopaedic oncology.
- 2006 - Head of the department of metastatic bone lesions at Ichilov Medical Center
Professor at Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
65 medical publications, 31 book chapter in textbooks. He participates in more than 200 international conferences.
Membership in professional organizations:
- Israeli Orthopaedic Association.
- Israeli Society for Clinical Oncology and Radiation Therapy (ISCORT).
- Israeli Association of Palliative Medicine .
- International Association for the Conservation of the extremities (ISOLT) .
- European Musculo-Skeletal Oncology Society (EMSOS).