He is the deputy Head of Urology Department at Assaf Harofeh Medical Center.
- uro-oncology (cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer).
- sparing laparoscopic nephrectomy, and urologic microsurgery, uro-oncological surgery (cryotherapy of kidney tumors, removal of enlarged prostate green laser).
Ben-Gurion University, in Beer-Sheva, Master of Health Administration (MHA).
- 1992-1998 – urologic surgery at the Assaf Harofeh Medical Center.
- 1999-2001 – uro-oncology and laparoscopic urology at the University of California in Los Angeles (USA).
- 2010 – the removal of BPH with the help of green laser in London (UK). .
Clinical work experience:
- 1992-1998 – Residency at Assaf Harofeh Medical Center
- 1999-2001 – University of California in Los Angeles (USA).
- 2001-2004 – Senior doctor at urological department of Assaf Harofeh Medical Center.
- Since 2004 - Deputy Head of Urology Department at Assaf Harofeh Medical Center.
More than 120 scientific articles. Since 2009 he is the editor of the European Urology journal.
He is professor and lecturer at Tel Aviv University.
Membership in professional organizations:
- The Israeli Medical Association.
- Israel Urological Association .
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- European Association of Urology
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- American Association of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- International Association of Endourology