Ilya Pekarskii is one of the most known spine specialists in Israel. According to the official rating of the Israeli medical association from 2008 to 2013, this specialist is recognized as one of the best surgeons of the country in such area as spinal neurosurgery. The prices in Israel for services in this segment are not only affordable, but always justified, as all operations are conducted by professional doctors of high-class, such as Ilya Pekarskii.
Ilya Pekarskii finished 2nd Medical Institute in Moscow. After that, he attended a course on spinal surgery in children and adults. Additionally he graduated specialization courses in Austria, France, Spain, Holland, Italy, Switzerland, The USA, etc.
Spinal Neurosurgery. The prices for the operations may vary, depending on the complexity of the upcoming procedures and diagnosis.
Clinical and academic experience:
- Dr. Pekarskii conducts the operations in Israeli Assuta Medical Center and Ramat Aviv Hospital, which are situated in Tel Aviv.
- Ilya Pekarskii holds more than 60 operations on the spine during the month.
- He holds the division of spine surgery at the spinal department of Meir Hospital since 1999.
- Dr. Pekarskii is a leading international instructor in spine surgery.
- Ilya Pekarskii holds demonstration surgeries, which is attended by other neurosurgeons of Israel, European countries and Japan.
Membership in the Associations:
He is a member of Israeli Orthopedic Association, Israel Spinal Association, the European Commission for specialization of spinal surgeons, the European Spinal Association.
- Surgical and minimally invasive surgical therapy of hernia nuclei pulposi
- Surgical correction of osteochondrosis
- The treatment of spinal curvature
- Surgical treatment of cervical spine
- Minimally invasive surgery of the spine
- Endoscopic interventions on the dorsal spine
- Removal of tumors of the spine
- Operative treatment of fractures of the spine
In the list of the Ilya Pekarskii there are many well-known athletes, businessmen, politicians and even doctors from Russia. For example, he operated such notables as the figure skater Evgeni Plushenko, Edward Ryazanov, Alla Pugacheva, Andrei Makarevich and many others. It is particularly interesting that Ilya Pekarskii conducted operations even at the famous Central Institute of Traumatology and Orthopaedics named by Mironov.