He is the head of the department for treating injuries and diseases of the spine at Dana Children's Hospital Ichilov Medical Center.
Pediatric orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, diseases and abnormalities of the spine in children and teenagers
Ben-Gurion University in Beer-Sheva
- Ortopedic surgery at Ichilov Medical Center
- Surgical scoliosis at Professor Jean Dubosset Clinic (Paris).
Clinical work experience
Senior physician at the orthopedic department, Dana Children’s Hospital (Israel), later the head of the department treating injuries and diseases of the spine.
The lecturer at Orthopedics Department, Tel Aviv University.
17 scientific articles and 26 presentations at international medical conferences.
Membership in professional organizations
- Israeli Orthopaedic Association
- International Association of scoliosis
- European Association of Pediatric Orthopedics