Ella Tepper is oncologist-therapist, senior physician at the oncology department of Assuta Medical Center, the largest private hospital in Israel.
She is the lecturer at the Department of Oncology, Kaplan Nurse Training School.
Thanks to her scientific work, Dr. Tepper is widely known not only in Israel but also among her colleagues abroad, in Western Europe and the CIS countries.
The treatment of advanced cancer, treatment of cancer with the help of chemotherapeutic and biotherapeutic remedies. She is also engaged in the development of new cancer therapies.
Education and training
- She is a graduate of the Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Lithuania, 1997.
- Dr. Ella Tepper has been living and working in Israel since 1997.
- She held postgraduate education in the USA, Japan and Italy, at the European School of Oncology.
- She took Medical Practice License in Sourasky Hospital (Ichilov) in 1999.
- Dr. Ella Tepper took specialization in Oncology at Sourasky Clinical Oncology Institute (Ichilov) in 2002.
- She is Oncologist at Kaplan Medical Center since 2007.
Membership in professional organizations
Dr. Ella Tepper is a member of Israeli Association of Clinical Oncology and Radiotherapy.
She is also the lecturer of the Israel Cancer Association.