Dr. Mazeevski is senior physician at the Oncology Department of Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov).
Dr. Diana Mazeevski is the author of scholarly works about reducing the side effects of radiotherapy, and other relevant topics.
Dr. Mazeevski’s aspects of work
- Oncology of the lungs, the gastrointestinal tract, the mammary glands.
- Radiotherapy in the treatment of female cancers.
Education and training
- Diana Mazeevski is a graduate of Riga Medical Institute, Latvia.
- At the same Institute she took internship in general surgery.
- She held residency in oncology at the same institute.
- She passed refresher medical courses at Latvian Medical Academy.
- She took postgraduate medical courses at the National Cancer Institute (Israel).
- Latvian Republican Oncology dispensary, oncosurgeon.
- Specialization in public Ichilov-Sourasky Hospital, Israel.
- Internship at the geriatric oncology department of the European oncology school.
Membership in scientific and medical organizations
Dr. Diane Mazeevski participates in the following professional associations:
Israeli Association of oncologists and radiotherapists.
Israeli Association of oncogynecology
Israeli Association of oncomammology