He is the director of the Department of Neurosurgery. He is the deputy head of the Department of Neurosurgery at Ichilov Medical Center.
Dr. Margalit Navo is one of the best neurosurgeons in Israel, an expert on the removal of brain tumors in children and adults, an expert on the removal of skull base tumors, he is the director of neurosurgery sub-office at Ichilov Hospital. Privately he works at Assuta Medical Center.
In 1987-1994 he finished School of Medicine, Ben-Gurion University at Beer - Sheva.
In 1994-2001 he took specialization in neurosurgery at Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer.
He is specialist in Neurosurgery (2001).
2001-2003 - courses in skull base surgery at Roosevelt Hospital in New York
- In 1994 -2001 he took specialization in neurosurgery.
- In 2001-2003 he had Clinical practice in skull base surgery
- In 2003-2008 he was the leading neurosurgeon at Ichilov Medical Center, Tel - Aviv.
- In 2008 he was the head of the sub-office of the Department of Neurosurgery, at Ichilov Medical Center.
- In 1996-2001 he taught neurosurgery at School of Medicine, Ben-Gurion University.
- He was also visiting lecturer for doctors on continuing education programs at Sackler Medicine School on various subjects.
- Preparing the doctorate in medicine at Tel-Aviv and Ben-Gurion Universities.
- Since 2003 he teaches the medical students, at medical center of Tel-Aviv University.
- Israeli Society of Neurosurgery
- North American Society for Surgery of the skull base
- Israel Medical Association
- Cerebral artery bypass surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Treatment of neurofibromatosis
- Removal of brain tumors
- Treatment of herniated spinal
- Endoscopic spine surgery, minimally invasive surgery
- Endoscopic brain surgery