She is the head of the Liver Diseases Department at Sheba Medical Center.
Prof. Ben Ari - Specialization
Diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases
- Liver disease provoked a response to hepatitis C, A, B, D, and on the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and cytomegalovirus - (CMV).
- Fatty liver
- Autoimmune liver disease
- Hereditary diseases (Wilson)
- Cirrhosis and its complications (edema, hepatic encephalopathy)
- Early stages of the disease affecting the biliary tract (cirrhosis of the gallbladder, gallbladder wall sclerosis).
- Benign liver tumors (adenoma, cyst, hemangioma)
- Initial stages of liver cancer and a number of other pathologies.
- She is also engaged in liver transplant.
Prof. Ben Ari - Education:
Medical School at Haifa Technion (Israel Institute of Technology).
Prof. Ben Ari - Internships
1990 - 1995 the diseases and liver transplant at the Royal Peri Medical Center (London).
Prof. Ben Ari - Clinical work experience:
- She was specialist in internal medicine at Kaplan Hospital (Rehovot).
- Internship in "Royal Peri" MC (London).
- She was the head of the Liver Diseases Department at Rabin MC and Beilinson Hospital.
- She was the head of the department of liver disease in Sheba Medical Center.
Prof. Ben Ari - Publications:
Has published more than 120 articles, participates in congresses in Europe and America for the treatment of liver diseases. She is engaged in multi-disciplinary research.
Prof. Ben Ari – Membership in professional organizations:
- She is a member of the American, European and Israeli organizations for the treatment and liver transplantation.
- ПShe is also the chairman of the Israeli organization for the treatment of liver cirrhosis.