Until 2012, he headed the Department of Dermatology at Rabin Medical Center. He is the leading Israeli specialist in the treatment of psoriasis.
Prof. David Michael - Specialty:
Psoriasis, immunological diseases, hair, acne, vitiligo, etc.
Prof. David Michael - Education:
Faculty of Medicine at Hebrew University (Jerusalem).
Prof. David Michael - Internships:
- Department of Dermatology at Beilinson Hospital;
- Hospital St. John, London 1982;
- University of California, Los Angeles in 1987.
Prof. David Michael - Clinical work experience:
Until 2012, he was the head of the Department of Dermatology at Rabin Medical Center. In 2012 he went into retirement. Now he works as a private doctor.
Prof. David Michael - Academic experience
Professor at Medical Faculty, Tel Aviv University
Prof. David Michael - Publications:
More than 100 scientific articles and chapters in the medical literature.
Prof. David Michael - Membership in professional organizations:
- Israeli Association of Dermatologists;
- American Association of Dermatologists;
- European Association of Dermatologists.