He is the deputy head of Israeli orthopedics oncology center (Ichilov).
Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (1976 - 1982).
- In 1985-1991 - residency at Soroka Medical Center (Beersheba).
- In 1993-1995 - Orthopaedic Oncology at Oncological Center in Washington (USA).
- 1995 - Orthopaedic pathology at the Institute of Pathology of U.S. forces in Maryland.
Clinical work experience:
- 1982-1983 - Internship at Soroka Medical center
- 1983-1985 - the family doctor at Netivot urban-type settlement.
- 1985-1993 - Internship in the field of orthopedics at Soroka Medical center, 1991 - senior doctor at the same place
- 1995-2000 – the head of Israeli orthopedics oncology center
- 2000 - deputy head of Israeli Orthopedics Center at Ichilov Medical Center.
- 2008 – the head of the Children’s Orthopedics Oncology Department (Ichilov).
Senior lecturer at the Department of Orthopedics at Medical Faculty, Beer-Sheva Universit.
83 scientific articles. He also was a speaker at 300 Israeli and international conference.
Membership in professional organizations:
- Israeli Union of Doctors.
- Israeli Association of Children’s onco-hematology.
- Israeli Association of Orthopaedists.
- European Musculo-Skeletal Oncology Society (EMSOS).
- International Association of Oncology of soft tissues.
- International Society Of Limb Salvage (ISOLS).